All you Should Know About Bed Bug Pest Control
Bed bugs have been becoming a major problem today worldwide. There is an increase of bed bugs in recent years, and people are facing problems due to them. The problems of bed bugs are increasing day by day and mostly in the apartment, buildings, college, hospitals, and even sometimes hotels. The problems of bed bugs result in the eradication of the business and person comfortability.
What is Bed Bug Pest Control?
Bed bugs are difficult to eradicate fully as during the treatment time they hide in the spaces of the buildings and walls to be protected. Bed bugs have the ability to survive until a year without the support of any host. There are various methods that are used for treatment in Bed Bug Pest Control service. Here are some of the methods that are used for the treatment of bed bugs.
- Steamer Method: This method is referred to as the safest method for killing bed bug. This method consists of applying of hot water steam to the infected areas, and it is safe for the home as well as people. This method has no use of chemical as the temperature of hot water can easily kill them.
- Freezing Methods: It is known as the latest and effective method that can be used for killing bed bugs and Bed Bug Pest Control. This non-toxic method is used to kill bugs with deep freezing and leaves no residue behind it.
- Heat Technique: Our professionals also use a heating method for killing bed bugs. This process is completed with the help of a residential dryer. The results are highly effective, and the heat is applied for approximately 15 minutes. This helps to eradicate the bed bugs quickly and effectively.
- Insecticides: Some of the people wish to use insecticides for Bed Bug Treatment. This is also an effective way of killing the bed bugs present inside the apartment and building. This method is known to be most effective for apartments or big building such as hotels, colleges, and nursing homes. There are insecticides of two types that can be used by a person for this process. Firstly a person can choose Isopropyl rubbing alcohol which is used with water, or a person can choose insecticides in the form of dust or spray.
- Pyrethroids: These are known to be man-made pesticides and provide similar effects as pyrethrum. Pyrethrum are known to be natural pesticides that are produced by the Chrysanthemums. This chemical does not create any type of health issues to a person and easily kills bed bugs.
- Dichlorvos: This product is usually available in a concentrated or aerosol form. This method is used to protect the crops from pest and kill bed bugs. It is also used in the collars of pet which help to eliminate bug infestation. This product behaves like a poison to insect if they consume it.
At Female Choice Pest Control we make sure to use all the methods, from generic home remedies to the chemical treatment in case of severe manifestations to get hold of bed bugs pest control. We are a highly team of professionals working at Female Choice Pest Control who understand how important it can be to maintain cleanliness at home especially when you have little kids or seniors who cease infections at once.